Monday, October 20, 2003

I found some moments for stitching last week. I took a couple of hours one afternoon and didn't move from my chair. I'll tell you one thing - daytime tv really sucks. Except for Judge Judy, who rocks.

I'm almost finished with the wording on the house piece. In case you're wondering, it's by X-Appeal, called Gift of Friendship, but I can't find a pic of it on any website. I guess it's another oldie but goodie! Wish I had a flat scanner!

I'm really liking the way the sampler thread looks on the wording. I like to be able to pick and choose if I have to use the special threads, and the wording is the only place I wanted to use them. Good choice, if I do say so myself. And I used a color that had more variation than the one they suggested.

Only one more soccer weekend left. I'll be so thrilled with my first Saturday at home in two months!

No comments:

Post a Comment