Friday, December 26, 2003

Okay, I've thought long enough about this week's Friday Five, and I'm still only coming up with lame answers, but be that as it may....

1. What was your biggest accomplishment this year?
On the needlework front, I was proud to make a flannel quilt from start to finish. No more having all that bought flannel staring at me and making me feel guilty! On a personal front, I guess it was getting through a year with a teenaged son with amazingly few blow-ups. I have to give DS some credit for this, also. It takes two to combust...

2. What was your biggest disappointment?
Someone whom I admired greatly really let me down.

3. What do you hope the new year brings?
Continued good relationships with DS and DD. If you have teens, I hope you understand where I'm coming from! I also hope that it gives me motivation to have good fitness habits. I've turned into a pudding-butted-slug lately.

4. Will you be making any New Year's resolutions? If yes, what will they be?
Yep - better fitness! And more time to stitch and quilt. And watching what I say....avoiding speaking what's on my mind just because it happens to be sitting there. I need to learn to temper my comments.

5. What are your plans for New Year's Eve?
A quiet evening with some friends, where we'll play some games, eat some yummy foods, and watch the ball drop

OK, there's my Five!

No comments:

Post a Comment