Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Stitching news - finished the little log cabin. I love it - It'll make the perfect gift for my friend who....lives in a log cabin! And I started another really simple project. It's another oldie - REALLY oldie, and it's a row of pine trees, one covered by snow. I'll post the design name as soon as I think of it, but I'm gonna bet it's at least 10 years old.

Home remodeling news - we definately won't be in our new room at Christmas. I'm pretty sad. I really wanted that room finished and decorated for the holidays. But at this point the drywall still needs work, the window trim isn't up, and painting isn't in the near future. So I called the rug guy and told him not to schedule installation yet. **sigh**

Teenage boy worries are kind of receding to the backround. It's been a smooth week.

I'll work on putting my cabin on webshots soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment