Friday, January 30, 2004


Dontcha just love Fridays?
Here's my Five:

You have just won one million dollars:

1. Who do you call first? DH, without a doubt.

2. What is the first thing you buy for yourself? For just me? most of my wants are household and family type things. But for just me...Lasik surgery. And maybe a knock-your-socks off tennis bracelet.

3. What is the first thing you buy for someone else? My family wants and needs a vacation RIGHT NOW. A long luxury cruise would fit the bill. We've also dreamed about a summertime trip to Europe. Ok, it's a big place, and we don't know exactly where we'd go, but we just want to go!

4. Do you give any away? If yes, to whom? I'd give donations to our local St. Vincent DePaul Society. They do great work. Also to the Interfaith Caregivers group in our area.

5. Do you invest any? If so, how? I don't think you can ever have enough saved for retirement...so I'd probably add to those investments.

And I'm sure there'd be some left to frame all the unframed stitching in my closet, and to buy plenty of new stash for fondling!

It's a snow day again today. The kids are home, and all of the school related running that I had looming for the day has been cancelled. Whatever will I do with myself??

Check out my progress on the sampler to the left!

No comments:

Post a Comment