Here's my stitchers five!
1. Where do you stitch? - describe your stitching area.
I've been kind of roaming the house lately, because of all the remodeling and general changeability of our living rooms. And I have to say that I've been "making" a place in most of my rooms. Kind of like sectioning off a little space everywhere that says, "this is mine"! But each place has these things in common: A decent chair, a place to put my feet up, and great (not just good) lighting.
2. What time of the day do you usually stitch?
I'd love the mornings, but there isn't time...Maybe a little between 3 and 4 PM, (depends on what else is going on) then again around 7:30 till about 9 PM.
3. Do you stitch by yourself or with someone else?
I'm alone with my stitching...I miss my weekly sewing group.
4. How long do you usually stitch for?
About an hour.
5. Do you listen to music or watch TV/DVDs when stitching or do you prefer quiet?
My favorite thing to do is listen to a radio show. Or I watch/listen to TV. But not movies. I get too engrossed. I almost never have on just music.