Thursday, April 29, 2004

I was stuck for writing ideas, so I went to my favorite memes page, where I found the Thursday Threesome:

Onesome: Goodie-- What is your your favorite "goodie" you treat yourself to when you've finished a project or maybe even just survived a long day? Ice cream? ...a long bath? ...a good book?

Well, everyday seems like a long day! So I guess my treat would be some kind of food treat. (No wonder I need to lose weight!) In cold weather, at the end of the day, I love to have a cup of herbal tea (esp raspberry) and some pretzels. In hot weather, I love a cold margarita!

Twosome: Two-- Quick! Two things that make you smile! No thinking, just write!

My kids make me smile most of the time. But bird watching always makes me smile.

Threesome: Shoes-- ...and how about your favorite pair of shoes? You know, the ones you look for an occasion to wear! (Yes, guys that ratty pair of tennis shoes does count...)

I love good sneakers/running shoes. And they need to be kind of new, or else they are too worn out really be effective and comfy.

Well, I guess I'm still stuck. I was thinking that just beginning to write would make all kinds of warm witty comments start to flow, but there must be a log jam in my head. So I think I'll put this off for another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment