Friday, December 17, 2004

Computers….love ‘em and hate ‘em. We were computer-less over the past 10 days or so, most likely due to some stupid virus. We finally got the computer to run, but not to use the net. So off it went to the computer fixers. And my poor blog suffered. At Kentuck they have internet access, but it’s ordinary dial-up and no way in the world do I have the patience for that anymore. Besides, when I’m there, I just plain don’t have time for anything other than work. In and out - - - fast!

First thing I want to talk about - I’m touched by the comments that readers left after I wrote about my dad. I appreciate your kind words and thoughts. I think that the hardest part is that when it came to important matters in life like this…you know, times when I’ve needed the perspective of someone older and wiser – well, I’ve gone to my mom and dad. And now that’s not possible, so I become even more forlorn. But, I know that just when I feel at my worst, God always sends me someone who helps me out. Thanks, guys.

And now, as you can imagine, I have work stacked up to my eyeballs. I hope I get the chance to write more later.


No comments:

Post a Comment