Thursday, February 10, 2005

Well, what the heck is that all about? What makes us hit a brick wall some days? That’s certainly where I was yesterday. I felt like crap and putting one foot in front of the other was about all the energy I could muster. I’ve been fighting this cold and sinus thing since about a week ago, but I don’t think that accounted for my rotten day.

And now today I’m back to my old self. Go figure. Must be menopause. In fact, let’s just assume it’s ALWAYS menopause.

DD and I watched Stepford Wives last night. Pretty funny! Except that since the beginning of the year, I’ve really been working hard at keeping my home neat and reasonably clean. And I’ve made an effort to return to my kitchen. You know… cooking meals, trashing old food, and trying to clean stuff to avoid food poisoning. And now, after watching that movie, I’m feeling a little guiltily Stepford. And I can understand the ending of the movie in an eerily logical way. Not like me at all.

No stitching to report. Working on a spot sampler with a Yahoo group. And on “Friendship in all Seasons” by Trilogy, but they’re both so new, there’s really nothing to photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment