Sunday, May 22, 2005

Book Tag

1. Total number of books I've owned: I think that I’ve probably owned a couple of hundred. Maybe more, because if you think of all the college textbooks we had to buy – well that’s at least a hundred. And if you count the books I’ve purchased for my kids – well there’s another hundred. So maybe 300? Over the years, I’ve used our public library frequently, and I trade stuff with my friends and neighbors, so that keeps my numbers down.

2. Last book I bought. Gone for Good by Harlan Coban

3. The last book I read. Saving Grace by Lee Smith. Finished it this week.

4. Five books that mean a lot to me.
The Hobbit because I read it aloud to my kids and I’ll always remember those sweet evenings.
Bambi because my mother read it aloud to us when we were kids.
Mists of Avalon my first intro to King Arthur literature
Yes, Your Teen is Crazy for obvious reasons
And the rest of these fall into one category: The Red Tent, Ahab’s Wife, and Daughter of Fortune Because of the whole womanhood deal.

5. Which five people would you most like to see fill this out in their blog?
Mia, Trish, Cathy, Anna, Shari: Now it’s your turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment