Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Not much to blog about

And not much time in which to do it!

I had hoped to have my HIH finished and ready to post, but I think I'm jinxed. Every time I look at my stitching, I find another mistake. What...am I taking stupid pills lately??? It's a simple design. There's only one stitch that's even slightly complicated and it's not even all that hard. So why am I making one mistake after another? I guess I'm just not paying attention.

The kids started summer vacation last week. I have to brag - they had excellent report cards, and DD received several academic awards. I couldn't be more proud. A great way to end the year!

We're headed to the Edinboro Open Soccer tournament this weekend. Should be fun. And even more fun if we have time to stop at the Grove City Outlets....

Guess I'll be back around after the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment