Tuesday, September 20, 2005

This will seem completely random.

I'm listening to one of the best songs ever in the history of music: Simon and Garfunkel's "The Boxer".

One of the things I love best about the internet is the availability of music programming online and I was ecstatic to discover that WXPN in Philadelphia broadcasts live over the internet. Whenever we travel to Philly, we can't wait to get near Harrisburg so we can pick up WXPN on the radio. Now I have it at home! It makes my work day so much more enjoyable. I wish Pittsburgh had a station that was one-tenth as good....

More random stuff. On Friday, my idiot son let some girls wax his back. The kids had the day off from school because of the 84 Lumber Golf Tournament, and I guess they got bored. And now he's complaining that his back itches like crazy. Am I raising a moron?

To my blogging friends who are heading off to Hershey and CATS: Have a fabulous time! I can't wait to read about the new and exciting things you find and about all of the fun you have meeting friends from distant places. I can hear the credit cards sizzling already!

No comments:

Post a Comment