Thursday, December 15, 2005

And another thought

I know I haven't blogged much about stitching recently. I'm progressing so slowly on a couple of projects that it just doesn't seem worthwhile to post about. Here's why. My December has been horrendous. Ok, that sounds overly dramatic. But suffice it to say that since Thanksgiving several things in my day to day life have:

1. Dripped
2. Drooped
3. Smoked
4. Rattled
5. Buzzed
6. Broke in two
7. Sparked
8. Burned up
9. Smelled funny
10. Wouldn't turn on
11. Wouldn't turn off
12. Stopped dead at an inopportune time.

I'll stop at twelve because it seems like there should be something funny here to write about the 12 days of Christmas but I can't think of anything good.

On the one hand, I'm glad that these malfunctions are only happening to things in my life and not people in my life. And I'm grateful that nothing has burst into flames...yet. On the other hand, if I have to talk to one more repair/service/contractor/tech support person, I may lose my mind.

This can't last forever....

No comments:

Post a Comment