Saturday, January 14, 2006

I've decided to post a couple of my mail art pictures. It could take a few more weeks before my envelope arrives in Malaysia, and since I doubt that any of the people in that exchange read my blog, I'm going to post away. Besides, if you read my last entry, you know that it was all marked up with RED SHARPIE. So anyway, this is the envelope I sent to Margaret. The theme was non-religious Christmas.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I don't know if you can tell, but the fabric had silver sparkles in it. I'm not sure exactly the name of the fabric, but it was like Lugana. The wreath was from an old Gloria and Pat Christmas freebie.

Now, here is an envelope I'm ready to send on Tuesday. Once again, I really doubt that they read my blog, and even so, it's staying in the US, so mailing time should be pretty short. The theme was Snowmen. The main snowman, the scarf, and the mittens were from a Drawn Thread chart, Generosity. The snowmen on the back were from a freebie - can't remember who, though.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I enjoyed doing these, but if I do any more, it will be for people I know, whether in real life or online. These were thru online exchange groups, so I didn't really know any of the recipients, nor did they know me. And if I'm going do that much work, I think I want it to be with and for people I kinda, sorta know. It was a good learning experience. But I think I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment