Tuesday, February 21, 2006

A small finish, but fun, fun, fun! This is another from the 2005 JCS Ornament issue. I made some changes to make it look more country-ish. Darker fabric, more mottled threads.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Another thing - I love to listen to music while I work at the computer. I've been using a new site, Pandora.com. How cool is this: You create your own radio station by giving them a list of your favorite artists, then they generate music for you. Your favorite artists are included, but so are similar artists. Then you can refine your station by giving songs a Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down. I'm amazed! I've been using the free account, which has some ads and I'll bet that the number of ads will increase in the future. But the ads are all just web ads - nothing audio - so they really don't impact my listening. So the free account works just fine for me. In fact, I think it's fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment