Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Well, here’s the deal about work.

I really did enjoy this job, until recently. I still love my boss and co-workers. On the other hand, the owners of the corporation, who show up only a handful of times each year, are butt heads. Complete, total butt heads.

They've made terrible financial decisions. (Don’t even get me started.) They take absolutely no responsibility for those decisions, but instead blame the staff for the cash flow problem that they have created. They rudely berate their staff when they don’t get what they want or hear what they want to hear.

I’ve come to the conclusion that they are awful people. So I just don’t want to work for people like that anymore. And fortunately, I’m in a position that I don’t have to do it. I had plenty of work before I took the job, and I’ll have plenty of work after I leave.

So – that’s that. I’m taking my toys and going home!

Maturity has never been my strong suit….

No comments:

Post a Comment