I'm hot. I'm tired. I'm pooped. Two days on the road visiting colleges with DS in 100 degree weather will do that to you.
Between hauling kids to camp, visiting parents, and college visits, I've driven about a gazillion miles since the end of June.
I'll try to gather some thoughts in the next day or so to do a meaningful blog post, but in the meantime....From Anna's blog:
01. What is your favorite word? Fabulous. (don’t laugh)
02. What is your least favorite word? It’s a toss up between “hopefully”, which is a real word, and “irregardless”, which isn’t a word and sets my teeth on edge.
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? Lovely music on all three counts.
04. What turns you off? Laziness and lack of initiative.
05. What is your favorite curse word? Sonofabitch.
06. What sound or noise do you love? Rain on the roof.
07. What sound or noise do you hate? Fingernails being clipped.
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Chef.
09. What profession would you not like to do? Therapist.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Everyone has been waiting for you.