Friday, September 08, 2006

I have such a busy weekend ahead. Tonight the kids have an away football game in Ambridge - about 2 hours away. And even though our team will get crushed, Dave doesn't get many chances to see the kids perform with the marching band, so we'll be going to the game. Besides, it's a beautiful night to watch football.

Tomorrow I have 5 short soccer games to referee - about 4 hours worth and all in the morning. Then in the evening Colleen has an away soccer game in Belle Vernon (not too far away), so we'll be back on the road again.

Sunday I was scheduled to ref two long games, but one postponed, so I'll only have one long-ish game. I'm kind of glad. I'll need to catch up a little at the house on Sunday. And rest. Yup. Rest. Rest is good.

The 84 Lumber Classic Tournament starts on Monday, if any of you watch golf. You can see my "neighborhood". Nemacolin Woodlands is just down the road, and it's where my husband plays golf. Very lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment