Thursday, September 07, 2006

The weekend went pretty much as planned. So I won’t rehash any old stuff for you.

DS ran in a cross-country meet yesterday. The course was sloppy and had GIANT hills, but he ran very well. He worked really hard all summer, and I’m very proud of him. Here are some photos.

After 3 years of being a mid-pack runner, I’m thrilled to see him out in front of the pack.

Next, here he is at about the midpoint of the race, and that's me standing by the school bus.

And finally, a strong, first place finish! He ran a difficult, hilly 5K (3.1 mile) course in 18 mins and 40 seconds. And I'm pretty sure it's his first time he's won a high school meet. The boy was on Cloud Nine. And he really deserved it.


RockYou slideshow | View | Add Favorite

No comments:

Post a Comment