Friday, October 13, 2006

So...I've converted over to Blogger Beta. I don't exactly understand the hype. It feels and reacts exactly the same as regular Blogger, but I know I'm not the technical type so maybe I never will notice a difference.

This week has been one for the record books. John ran a cross country meet on Tuesday - near 80 degrees and sunny and we were cooked. Then the County Meet was yesterday - barely 40 degrees, cloudy and windy, and we froze to death. It was particularly cold in our concession area - outdoors with a concrete floor. My feet felt like frozen bricks after standing there for 4 hours.

But anyway, he ran very well yesterday, setting his PR for that course and coming in first for his team and 8th in the county. I was proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment