Sunday, November 12, 2006

I don't have one single thing to write about today, but I'm trying to post each day and I have some time to kill before I have to head out to a meeting. I'm completely bummed out by the Steelers, so I've walked away from that game. And here I am.

This is totally out of left field, but I get asked to buy tickets. Lots and lots of tickets. My kids, my friends' kids, church, school, this, that and the other thing...I've bought more tickets than I can count. And they all use the PA Daily Number to choose the winner. And when you are asked to buy, typically there are several numbers from which to choose. I find that I go through and pick my favorite DMC floss numbers. SO, this month I have two calendar tickets: Numbers 930 and 931. I have a month of chances to win money on these numbers, so everyone, please....

THINK BLUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment