Saturday, December 30, 2006

Early in December, I had decided that I was only going to work a minimal amount over the holiday week. I bust my butt all through December, and I really need the time away from drug store nonsense by the end of the month.

Well, as usual, the best laid plans.....I've mentioned before that one of the perils of working at home is that it's hard to get away from work. There's always one more little thing to do. And everyone so hates to bother you on your time off, but could you just do this one itsy bitsy little thing?? And a 10 minute job turns into an hour and so on. Sigh. I've learned to take the good with the bad - but I need to use my Caller ID to its fullest advantage.

Anyways, I did find some time for stitching and ta-da! I was able to work all the way across the top of Tree of Life, and now I've turned the corner to work down the right side. So, here is my sampler so far:





It's so very relaxing. And the silk threads are like magic. Awesome.

I've been pondering a year-end post for a while, too. But that will be tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment