Friday, April 20, 2007

The Letter R

That title reminds me of Sesame Street. I really loved that show.

So maybe my Letter R did actually deserve a photo:

The butterflies were great fun, too.

I picked up John's Senior portrait package on Wednesday. The photos that I'm keeping are (mostly) framed now and sitting on the shelves in my bedroom, along with other pictures from other years.

I can hardly believe that kindergarten was twelve years ago. If I start to reminisce I get all teary-eyed, so don't let me get started. But (and forgive me if I've said this before), I don't think that it's fair that as soon as these kids get to be really fun and interesting, they're ready to leave home. Can't a parent catch a break?

1 comment:

  1. Haha, well, I suppose if you're not used to older kids, even the toddlers seem really fun and interesting. Mine is, anyway.
    Your letter R does indeed deserve its very own picture. It's lovely, as are the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete