Thursday, June 07, 2007

It must be Mothers Day somewhere

Maybe it's in an alternate universe, because my great kids just gave me my Mothers' Day gift!

Ok, sometimes they're a little slow. But I can't imagine a more perfect gift. I know I was getting a little tedious about coming home after a run and mapping the whole thing out on Google maps. Or doing it before a run. BUT, when they wanted to know where to go to put in 6 miles, who did they come to? Mom. Yes. Me. So HA. And now I can be the Queen of Knowing Exactly How Far We've Run. It's good to be the queen.

3 comments:

  1. Thoughtful kids and awesome gift!
    I need one for how many times I bend over in a day. My back must have a built in meter.
    Is your son going to PSU in University Park? My son is transferring there from the Delco campus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a thoughtful gift.

    I'm glad to see you back online.

    ReplyDelete