Monday, July 16, 2007

I'm still here!

Yes, I'm still around. This has been such a summer. Either I'm getting busier or I'm getting lazier. I don't know which, but the end result is that my plate seems more full than ever and yet I feel like I get less and less done.

One day I'll go to bed and as I begin to rest my head on the pillow, I'll be able to say...I'm done. I've completed an entire day and now my work is done. And tomorrow I'll start all over on a new day and my new task will be a joy.

Yeah. Right.

And now that I've expelled that, maybe my writer's block will go away and I'll be able to post something meaningful to this blog.

So I'll be back. Soon. I hope.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, don't worry about it, Lee. Let it be a comfort that you're not the only one who feels this way. Maybe it's the summer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure the time will come. It's just a crazy year it seems for everyone.
    I look forward to seeing a post whenever the mood strikes.

    ReplyDelete