Tuesday, September 11, 2007

$$

I haven't been stitching since last week, although I took out my Tree of Life and gave it a quick press.

There was just no time over the week and on into the weekend. BUT, working soccer games was one of the time-eaters, and you know what that means - - - stash cash!

I officiated several games Saturday morning, taught a clinic Saturday afternoon, then worked two more traveling league games on Sunday. And it's only the first week of the season.

But it's so terribly hard to sit on this money until the November stitching camp. The Silver Needle newsletter was way, way too enticing, particularly the new stitching tools and whatnot.

I'm just a fool for the gadgetry, and there are really beautiful gadgets out there lately. I'm so looking forward to visiting this shop and seeing them in person.

To follow up on my last post, I'm looking at ways to donate the medals and documents I told you about earlier. Thank you to everyone who has pointed me in very helpful directions.

Finally - our girls' team. Are they adorable or what?

3 comments:

  1. I definitely wouldn't be able to keep all this money in my pocket until November. Go and spend it woman. You deserve it after all that hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at camp--I want a full report!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stash cash - hurrah! I hope you have an excellent time spending it :)

    ReplyDelete