Thursday, September 27, 2007

My free time remains nonexistant

And my sanity is being challenged. I'll survive. I may have developed a few nervous tics, but if they're amusing, what's the harm? Like the tic that causes my arm to reach out and smack someone upside the head.

You want to criticize me for the work I've been doing as a volunteer? SLAP! Oops. Sorry. Nervous tic.

You don't have time to run across the street to get milk, but you have time to call me to tell me to drive way out of my way get milk? That may cause my tic to go into remission... until I see you next.

Those are just two of the million little things/people that have picked away at my time and energy.

They had all better watch it, or my new nervous tic will involve losing control of my car and running over them. Twice.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so, so sorry for laughing out loud, but you're very funny when you're tired and angry. I'm just glad I don't live near you :o) Good luck, Lee. I'm sending some positive cybervibes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've given me my chuckle for the week! I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who has these kinds of thoughts,lol! TGIF.

    ReplyDelete