Saturday, December 29, 2007

400!!

YAY! YAY! YAY!

I've reached 400 posts today! I sure wish I had something insightful or witty to say, but to tell the truth, I'm drawing a blank. A big, fat blank.

My week has been flying by. I've finished stitching an adorable "Bonne Annee" piece, and I'm working on getting it finish - finished. My sister will like it. She likes anything French.

And I decoupaged a box lid. More on that later, once the glue dries and I figure out what to do about the rest of the box. The lid looks cool though.

Then I'll take a picture with my new camera! The best husband in the world got me a camera of my very own for Christmas. I have never had my own digital camera, and it's pretty doggone cool.

Wow. It's almost time to think about resolutions again. Better put on my thinking cap.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! 400 posts seems like a lot from where I'm sitting (with only 4 under my belt). That's very cool.

    ReplyDelete