Sunday, December 30, 2007

Bonne Annee!

Here's the little Bonne Annee ornie that I stitched for my sister. It's a freebie from Les grilles de Maryse. I think her little houses are so charming. I've downloaded most of them, but this is the first one that I've stitched. I liked switching from Christmas themed things, and a New Years wish was perfect!

I'm enjoying this new little camera, too.




That's 16 ct. khaki aida, and DMC 4030 and white. Easy as pie, huh?

This is calling me right now: I think I see a little hardanger in my future...

Today holds a mass for my father, then a trip to Canonsburg to drop Colleen off at a friends house, where she'll stay till New Years Day, then some shopping, then to a football party.

Like I said, this week is flying by...

4 comments:

  1. Love the fabric you backed this with! Great job, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a perfect gift and I agree with Anna, love the backing!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That thread is truly inspirational! Can't wait to see what you stitch with it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your finish is lovely - I have the chart, I have the floss, now all I need is time :o)

    ReplyDelete