Thursday, December 13, 2007

Gotta love the holidays!

One of my favorite bloggers has updated her site with another Cavalcade of Bad Nativities II. And then once you get there, I know you'll want to poke through the earlier Cavalcades and Collections. Everybody needs a good laugh at this time of year.

And what's better than laughing at yourself, because, hey, I have my own collections of weird decorations and why I keep putting this stuff out year after year baffles me.

Maybe it's time for a photo essay of Lee's Ugly Christmas Stuff?

3 comments:

  1. That site was HILARIOUS!!! Absolutely hysterical. I can't wait to show it to my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "King Herod’s always after me lucky charms!" LOL! Loved the site.

    Why do you have ugly Christmas stuff? I mean, lots of people have ugly Christmas stuff, but that's because they don't know it's ugly, but you seem to know about the ugly. I'm perplexed...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting the link. I haven't seen anything that funny in a very long time.

    ReplyDelete