Thursday, December 27, 2007

Here's a little quickie. A Yahoo group stitching friend sent me this little hanger a week or so ago, and as soon as I opened it, I wanted to stitch something on it. Found this little Santa freebie from Schoolroom Samplings (are they even around anymore?), and it was perfect. It's on 22 ct. Hardanger, over two.
I hope you all had a wunnerful Christmas (that was me being Lawrence Welk). We had a peaceful and quiet day, with LOTS to eat. I still feel full. I think it's time to switch to salads for a while.

I'm (mostly) not working this week. I'm sure I'll put in some time here and there. It's one of the downsides of having an office in my house - I tend to feel compelled to work, even on the weekends, and I have to really guard against that sometimes. But I spent yesterday self-pampering. I went on a lovely long run, did some yoga afterwards, stitched, watched judge shows and movies, and did laundry. Tons of laundry. In fact, I have an exciting week of laundry ahead of me.

We don't have any plans for New Years yet. I need a fresh idea...

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! I was just saying at my Stitching group tonight "I think I need to eat just vegetables for a week!"
    Your Santa hanger came out very gute!
    MM

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOPS! The light is so dim in here I can't see the keys- I meant "cute"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a great holiday! The ornament is cute!

    ReplyDelete