Saturday, December 01, 2007

I could stitch these by the dozen


Because they are way, way too cute. This was a little freebie from The Floss Box, and you can find it here. It's stitched on a 14 ct. opalescent aida, with one strand of Caron Watercolours Holiday thread. Except the yellow which is DMC 725, and the backstitching is black. And I've had this little round frame for at least 20 years. It was in a bag of stuff that I bought way-back, when Uniontown actually had a cross stitch shop. Back in the good ol' days.

4 comments:

  1. That's just too cute! I just recently found 'The Floss Box' and saw my name was in the blog roll. How nice!
    Thanks for dropping by with your well wishes, so appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for dropping by my blog! Your hat is so cute! You can email me a pic at emily0011@gmail.com. I will post it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that hat just turned out to cute. Emily has such sweet designs.

    ReplyDelete