Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2008

I'm so glad to have said goodbye to 2007, I can't even begin to tell you.

Hello 2008! I'm not making resolutions yet. I'm just looking forward to a year with some significant and happy milestones.

This year I'll turn 50, Dave will turn 50, and we'll celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary.

Can you spell party?

Unfortunately, between now and then I have work to do. I've really enjoyed my week off, and in fact, there's still no school today because of the snow. But my week is over, and there are mountains of paper that need attention.

And if I didn't say it before, Happy New Year, gang!

3 comments:

  1. That's funny because next year I'll be 50 and celebrate my 25th anniversary. I'm sure you'll have a better year. I sure think so many of us are hoping it will be better! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Wishing you all the best in 2008, filled with stitching, love and laughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some great reasons to celebrate in 2008!!!

    ReplyDelete