What, only seven?
I was tagged by CinDC a little while ago, and I'm finally getting around to it. Some of these things will most likely fall under the Too Much Informatio Category, but what the heck. If you're going to do something, you might as well do it right.
1. I absolutely cannot sleep without my underpants.
2. I cannot sleep while wearing a bra.
3. I can't/don't ever sleep during the day, unless I'm deadly sick.
4. I could play cards for hours on end.
5. I'm a pretty adventurous eater, but have never and probably will never eat sushi.
6. I had dismal grades in high school, mediocre college grades, and stellar graduate school grades. It took me a long time to grow up, academically speaking.
7. I didn't learn to drive until I was 22 years old.
So, by now you've either eliminated me from all of your blog feeds, or you're as weird as I am and you're still hanging around.
And if you're still around, please consider yourself tagged if you want to play along!
Did anyone catch the lunar eclipse last night? We were watching at around 9:30 EST, but then the sky clouded over stayed that way. But this morning at 6AM the moon was shining so brightly in my bedroom window, I thought it was daylight and I had overslept big-time.
Thanks guys, for the advice for my divorced and soon to be house-less friend. I know she's aware that any necessary home repair costs will be split when the house is sold, but I'll mention the cleaning fees, too.
Hey, I forgot to mention it, but did you notice the new needle minder on my last post photo? It was my only purchase from the Nashville market. (Well...as of yesterday. I'm still browsing.) But anyway, I absolutely love these needle minders. And a pretty, green, lily of the valley needle minder?? I was putty in their hands.