Sunday, March 02, 2008

7+7=14

I've been tagged again with 7 weird or random things about me! Lucky for you all, I'm a very strange person. Because even though I wrote a list a couple of weeks ago, coming up with seven more wasn't very difficult. So Emily, (the tagger!) here goes.

1. Even though I have to sleep in my underpants, I can't sleep wearing pants. Pajama bottoms, short or long, are off.

2. I love a head massage. In fact, I had a 30 minute head massage/aromatherapy hair-conditioning treatment while we were on our cruise. Heaven? I can't begin to tell you.

3. Don't even try to talk to me until I've had my morning coffee.

4. Although for my jobs I pay everyone else's bills and take care of their financial records, I'm not good with my personal bills. I think I just get burnt out.

5. For some unknown reason, I have way, way too many coffee cups. I get loads of them as gifts or as free souvenirs. I could easily have 50 people over for coffee and still have clean cups in the cupboard. Spoons on the other hand? Never have enough.

6. I love lamps, especially stained glass lamps. They are the only furniture-type things in my house that I remotely care about.

7. For the past few years, I've lost most of my eyelashes and eyebrows. I'll be 50 soon (very, very soon) and I know that my body has changed, but this is grossly unfair.


So, there you have it. If you read this and you haven't been tagged yet, please play along!

1 comment:

  1. Great answers!
    Thanks for playing along. :)

    ReplyDelete