Saturday, March 01, 2008

Two years isn't so bad...


I received this 6" block in an exchange about 2 years ago. I think it was a Quaker exchange - and my guess it was in March because of the St. Patty's kind of theme. I remember that I was in the now-extinct local Joann Fabrics and I came across the perfect fabric for it. So I bought it, and then promptly I put it away forever and ever.

Well, today was its lucky day. Other than the usual fiddling around with my sewing machine (I really have to get it serviced), this was one of the simplest finishes ever.

I may try another finish today. Or I may decide to just curse at my sewing machine. We'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. hiya i like your neelde roll even if it is 2 years late :) well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tagged you, if you want to play along. :)

    ReplyDelete