Friday, April 25, 2008

A quick note about that postcard

Well, as it turns out, it wasn't quite a postcard. As usual, I just plunged right in and didn't follow any directions except for the ones that rattle around in my own head and I made a card that was too thick.

So it actually was not a postcard, and not even a letter, but rather a parcel.

So my sister will be getting a housewarming parcel.

It's official, and now everyone at the post office knows it, too. I'm an idiot. But at least I'm an enthusiastic idiot.

Hmph.

3 comments:

  1. Lol, it's ok. Who knew they had such stringent regulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute postcard/parcel :) Is there a postcard tutorial available? I have a pattern I'd love to do as a postcard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee--I've done a few mailarts and had no trouble sending them. Would the post office not let you send this as is? Did you end up having to put it in an envelope? It's adorable and no matter how it arrived I know your sister loved it.

    ReplyDelete