Friday, May 23, 2008

I'll be back after Monday!

The checklists are getting shorter.

The house is reasonably clean.

The garden is...eh. Weeded.

The first family members will arrive tonight.

A million people are coming on Sunday, and miracle of miracles, the weather will probably cooperate!

I made an artsy-type collage of wedding and honeymoon snapshots and dragged out the wedding album so that I can force my guests to look through it and tell me how lovely and thin I was 25 years ago.

So I'm feeling calm. And I'll be back when it's all over!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your special day! Have a great weekend - try to enjoy it among all the hassle and the organisation!

    We shall be celebrating my dad's birthday and also a rare visit from my uncle who is based in the US - we're hoping the weather will cooperate, but this being a Bank Holiday weekend, the forecast is cold wind and rain... LOL - hope you have better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and thin just like you are NOW! Tell the truth, you dragged it out just so you could hear everyone say WOW, you haven't changed a bit!
    Enjoy your weekend. Looking forward to hearing more about it when you recover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your celebrations are wonderful. Love the photos of Colleen, you are certainly a proud Mum, and rightly so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fabulous time! I hope to see photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful weekend! Hope everything turns out well and stress free :). Enjoy the celebration!

    ReplyDelete