Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Scissor pocket

Here's another project from The Monthly Finishing Challenge. This was some stitching that was in my basket of UFO's, probably from 2007 sometime. It's a freebie from Papillon Creations, called Tiny Little Quaker, and the fabric is from Picture This Plus. I don't remember what thread I used...




Easy? I can't begin to tell you. It was like making a pinkeep, only easier.

The cool thing about this challenge is that I'm seeing other styles of scissor pockets, too, and there's one on over on Andrea's blog, The Craft Room, that looks like a lot of fun.

That does it. I absolutely need more hours in my day. And days in my week. And weeks in my month. And so on and so on.

3 comments:

  1. I love the finish - I think I'm going to have to use this style, I want something simple and which uses a piece I've already stitched.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Lee! Does the top of it have ribbon and pins too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous scissor pocket! I love the fabric and design that you chose for your stitching. And your finishing came out perfectly. :)

    ReplyDelete