Saturday, December 27, 2008

Favorites of 2008

I've been listening to the radio this morning. As usual, this is the weekend when everyone is doing their year-end list of favorites or noteworthys or whatever. Movies, books, foods, cars...you get the picture. So I was thinking that we stitchers really needed to add our two cents.

How about if we develop our own list: Best of 2008 for Stitchers?

I'll start...

1. Did you discover any new (or new-to-you) designers in 2008? And your favorite was ?

2. Same question - New Fabrics?

3. Same question - New fibres?

4. Same question - New finishing techniques?

5. Did you have a favorite "theme" in 2008?

6. Did you try any new gadgets?

Now, I'm going to stop there and think on those questions, and see if we can come up with more questions by Dec. 30. SO....if you are thinking along with me and have any 2008 questions to add, leave them as a comment. Then I'll publish a list by Dec 31 and we can answer on January 1.

Come on. You know you want to.

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm - I think you covered a lot of the bases, but here's my suggestions:

    Did you discover any new (or new-to-you) LNS in 2008? And your favorite was ?

    Same question: online stores

    Same question: bloggers

    Same question: communities/forums

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following up on Nic, I'd add "favorite ONS".

    Good questions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about some about stitching bloggers?

    Most inspirational for keeping you stitching
    Funniest
    One who's posts are starred most in your reader

    ReplyDelete