Thursday, December 04, 2008

Jennifer!

I did that random list generator from Random.org, and I don't know how to do a screenshot, but here are the results that I copied and pasted here:

True Random Number ServiceList Randomizer
There were 16 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

9- Jennifer S
14- Shannon
4- Anna
1- Staci
13- Lisa
11- Kathy
16- Aussie Stitcher
6- Melody
10- Autumn
2- Nic
3- Suzanne
12- C in DC
5- Mary
15- Sally
7- Valerie
8- Lady Doc
Timestamp: 2008-12-04 13:34:37 UTC

© 1998-2008 Mads Haahr
Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional | Valid CSS
Web Design by TSDA

So Miss Jennifer, I'll be making a scissor pocket for you!

Today is our Christmas shopping day, and I look forward to this all year. The best part of the day is LUNCH!

So, I'll be back tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. ah! Lee! Thank you so much-- I'm thrilled!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Jennifer and congrats to you on your 500th post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. screen shot-learned to do in last few years-fit the print screen button-open up your paint program and hit paste and then save.
    Congrats to Jenn and your 500th post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the opportunity. I am not surprised- with my luck!- at finishing last, lol!

    Congratulations to Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete