Friday, December 19, 2008

Nothing stitchy today

But maybe a little bit bitchy! Oh yes, ladies, the first Prom book has hit my mailbox already! Here's a little pre-Christmas sample:

Just a warning - I get a little raunchy here. If you're offended by that sort of thing...you may want to skip over this.



Seriously. Do any of these girls look like they're having fun? Listen, if you're going to spend that much money on your tickets, your dress, your hair, your nails, and your shoes, then for the love of pete please look like you're having a good time!
These young ladies remind me of a my typical high school romantic relationship life.

So, starting on your left....

Girl 1: Oh kiss me. You know you want to.

Girl 2: Eww. Don't touch me. What kind of girl do you think I am?

Girl 3: Oh no you di-int just try to pull that stunt on me. Just put it away. I don't care how much you say it hurts.

Girl 4: What? You say you want to see other people? Oh. OK. I'll just look injured.

Girl 5: Go ahead you d-ck head. See other people, see if I care.

Girl 6: Now I can continue my search for the perfect man. And for the other half of my body.

Oh how I love prom time! Sadly, this will probably be my last year for prom fashion fun, because my stupid daughter has to go and graduate high school already this year. I only hope I can go out with a bang in 2009.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe she can stay in high school forever, just so we can keep an eye on the prom fashions?

    Better yet, there has to be a stitching blogger out there to whom you can will the catalogs. Making fun of these photos is a great tradition to pass on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your comments. I don't think they should do a photo shoot like that. They are not smiling or anything and it looks so fake that who would want yo buy a dress and look like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've found your blogging niche. You can't stop after Colleen graduates. Keep the snarkiness coming!

    ReplyDelete