Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Some cool websites

You know how when you're online and then one thing leads to another and you find yourself nowhere near where you intended to be? In the real world, that can be a problem. But with the internet? Sometimes, it's a good thing.

I was re-visiting the Cavalcade of Bad Nativities (yes...one of my favorite holiday traditions, thank you very much Isaac's Mom), and she had a link for this:

One Pretty Thing

You must, must, must go there. The site has some very cool things and all of the pictures are clickable and you'll be totally amazed.
And in particular, go to this day, Gifts for Crafters. And if you want to make me something to thank me for directing you to this site, well, you go right ahead.

3 comments:

  1. It's 11:20 at night and everyone else in the house is asleep and I am almost strangling myself to keep from waking them up while I laugh hysterically with tears running down my face. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the Cavalcade of bad nativities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh One Pretty Thing has many more than that! Thanks for hooking me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks SO much for the shout-out! This totally makes my day. =) I'm thrilled people are enjoying the site!

    ReplyDelete