Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Stop, stop, stop!

You all have to stop all of this amazing crafting and stitching and finishing and stop it right now! You are making me nuts.

I want to do all of your wonderful projects, too. Every single day I see something that speaks to me. Even shouts to me. Maybe it's a sentiment (Edgar!) or a cool and funky project (Jona!), the playful colors (Katrina!) in a piece. And everyday I tell my self that I should do that or I can finish that or I should have made that.

Do you have any idea how many of your posts I've "starred" in my Google reader?

I can't stop reading your blogs and it's making me stupid-crazy.

I'm off to our neighborhood party, where I'll be putting my ornament (with its gift card) under the tree for the gift exchange. I hope whoever gets it likes it. Most people that live here and go to these things are happy to have anything that says Deer Lake on it, so I think there's a pretty good chance it'll be well received. Now, on the other hand, they will probably eye my store-bought apricot roll askance.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for making me laugh, I've been thinking the exact same thing. I want to do all my projects and pretty much everyone elses too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second what you say. The more beautiful ornaments I see when browsing the blogs the more I want to stitch myself. This will maybe help me to get out of my stitching slump.

    The recipient of your ornament with gift card will adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, did I mention that I bought that Pine Mountain design after seeing yours?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen! That's exactly how I feel most days. LOL

    ReplyDelete