Sunday, December 28, 2008

This and that

I finished Jennifer's scissor pocket today, but I'll wait until she receives it before I post any pictures. It was nothing complicated or fancy, but it was so much fun to stitch, and I'm excited about getting it in the mail.

Just some general, this and that kind of stuff:

**I ordered some Belle Soie silks from Stitching Bits and Bobs during their December sale, and hold on to your hats readers because I've actually received them already! Is it too much to hope that this is a new trend and that their shipping time is improving??

**I should never, never plan to start a new project for the new year, because I'm driving myself crazy trying to limit myself to only one. And pushing my guilt (about my current UFOs) into its own little dark space isn't working.

**Gawd...I have to work tomorrow. Can you hear me sighing heavily? I worked Friday, but almost every other office on the planet was closed Friday, so it wasn't a very productive day, and now I can look forward to getting slammed tomorrow.

**Downloading movies from Netflix to my TV is awesome.

See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. You are really lucky to receive your order from SBAB so quickly. I usually wait at least four weeks before it's shipped.

    You shouldn't limit yourself to just one project to start in the new year. How about two or three? That would make it easier to choose. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get outta town!!!! Are you SURE you ordered from SBB??? LOL

    ReplyDelete