Friday, January 16, 2009

Wish I had more

Well, I had hoped to have more progress pictures to show you, except that a certain husband, (you know, the stereo equipment fellow), used my camera to take and upload pictures of - guess what - his stereo equipment, and as usual when he had finished uploading the pictures he left the camera plugged into the computer and turned on, so my batteries are dead.

I forgot to mention that the audio-mania involved selling as well as buying stuff. So we must take pictures at all times.

Sigh. Why can't he be perfect, like me?

It's a good thing that he took me to a marvelous concert last night, so I was still in a pretty good mood and able to forgive him. We saw Bruce Hornsby and Ricky Skaggs in concert at WVU and they were fantastic. Serious musical genius. Bruce Hornsby revisited several of his older songs, but completely reworked them as bluegrass and it was magical. Ricky Skaggs revisited some of his music as jazz. There was a surprise around every corner, and it made for a great evening of music. If you're a fan of either or both musicians and they are performing near you, GO!

And now I have to go. I'm getting ready for the Meat Bonanza AFC Championship party, and I'm making penalty flags and challenge flags. Nobody cares if I clean the bathroom, but we can't be without our props. Or at least that's what I'm telling myself.

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to report that our NFC party is NOT here, lol!

    So, are we rooting for an all-Pennsylvania Super Bowl?

    Go, Steelers! Go, Eagles!

    ReplyDelete