Sunday, March 01, 2009

Sadie!

Thanks everybody for entering my little drawing. I put 16 names into my tin, shook it up and had Colleen reach in for a winner. And it was Sadie!

So Sadie, my email address is in my profile. Please send me your mailing address, and I'll put this little chart in the mail right away.

Now...what will I buy? I keep an active list under my computer monitor and I'll tell you what - I don't know if it helps or hurts my stitching goals. I'm forever changing my mind.

I have this list that I took to Stitch camp, but didn't manage to pick up:
Quaker Seasons (My Big Toe)
My Everything (Sampler Girl)
Any fabric with glitter


Then during Stitch Camp I decided that I also needed these lovelies:
Quaker Garden (BBD) and its fabric
Quaker Seasons (My Big Toe)
Victorian Quaker Scissor Pocket (Mon Ami Pierre)
Yardage of Tula fabric


And since then, there have been bloggers' projects that I've fallen in love with AND the new Nashville releases. Originally this part of the list was much longer, and I've crossed things out and re-added them and then added more and then re-crossed more. I'm in serious trouble, but this is my list as of today:
Sunflower Sampler (DT)
Scottish Love Sampler (Moira Blackburn)
Read Between the Lines (Blue Ribbon Designs)
Cape God Girls (The Primitive Needle)
Bayside Bungalows (CCN)
Small Token (BBD) and actually I've just won this from a drawing on Susan's blog. Lucky me!


Decisions, decisions...but I won't decide today!

Finally, I've been loving Lala.com, and I've added a music widget to my left sidebar. (If you're reading via Google reader or something like that, you can't see it). And I like their widget because it doesn't automatically play. You have click to play it, and I like to give people a choice about whether to listen or not.

But anyway, I think I'm in love with Jason Mraz. I just thought you'd like to know that.

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Big happy smiles here. I'll email you my address right away. Thank you, I can't wait to stitch this.
    My vote goes for Scottish Love sampler seeing as I live in Scotland.
    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Decisions, decisions ... and it's always a lot of fun, too, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its hard to decide, you've got a lot of great patterns on your list. Tell me about tula, what type of fabric is it and what had you planned for your glitter fabric had you gotten any?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Sadie!! New stash is always great, but making the decisions of which to get can be extremely hard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice wish list Lee! And great stashing. I like Cape Code Girls too. LOL Her Hornbook is nice as well but doubt I'd ever stitch it. At least that is what I tell myself. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE JASON MRAZ! And your daughters prom dress is beautiful! Any color would look nice in that style.
    I am new to the world of stitching and have been browsing various blogs to try and gain some knowledge and get some tips / ideas. I originally started with a stamped, then counted “kits”. I’m working on my 2nd chart and have noticed some big differences in floss types and quality.
    My Cross Stitch Mentor has told me that I’m ready to graduate from Aida, but I really like Aida. Maybe it’s just beginner’s comfort???
    If you would answer my question… What type of fabric or fabrics do you prefer and why? Brands and counts?
    I would appreciate any advice, thanks!

    ReplyDelete