Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Popping in

There isn't much to write about this week. Easter was wonderful. I cooked breakfast (that's a shocker...I'm NOT a breakfast cook). Went to mass. Then we had a nice little family dinner early in the day. Visited with the older rels later in the day.

I'm pretty busy this week. Three high school track meets, including Senior night on Thursday. And there's a junior high meet today, so I'll go work in the concession stand. We sell a lot of stuff at these junior high meets...even more than during the high school meets. Those kids are bottomless pits.

I don't have any stitching to show today. I got some fabulous fabric in the mail from Julie, who went to the grand opening of Picture This Plus a couple of weeks ago. Ooooooh, it's wonderful. And you know how I get distracted by shiny objects. Okay, so, I had this idea for it right away, and I've been stitching away, but it's for a contest on Anna's blog and I can't show it to you. I'm telling you - it's torture.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, I can not wait to see what you are stitching!!!

    ReplyDelete