Monday, July 27, 2009

Dead as doornails

My camera batteries, that is. So today I have no pictures of my wonderful, wonderful purchases from the weekend. Tomorrow probably.

Meanwhile, I remember seeing a blogger who had stitched BOAF's Kindness Sampler. Not the fabulous Nina...hers was very beautiful, but there was another that was interesting, too. This blogger had stitched it without filling in the dark background around the flower. I thought I had "starred" it, but now I can't find the post or the stitcher.

So if you happen to be that stitcher and if you happen to be reading this, would you leave a comment? I'd love to re-visit your blog and look at it again.

Hey...today's post is my 600th! I never thought I had so much to say...

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 600th post! I wish I could help you on the BOAF but I have no idea. All the ones I've seen have been filled in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 600! Wow! That's a lot :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SIX HUNDRED??? My goodness! Congratulations! Have you gone back and looked at some of your first 100 posts?
    I like a good challenge, so I searched and I couldn't find this piece stitched without the background. Let me know if you find it.
    So looking forward to the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on hitting 600th! Nice way to reward yourself with more stash (that WAS your intention wasn't it?)! Looking forward to seeing the photos...and you're right on in your previous posts about things you should never write about (or say aloud!)...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your 600th post ! Sorry, cannot help with BoaF - wasn't me !

    ReplyDelete