Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The third try's charmed

This will be the third time I've tried to write a post here. I keep getting side-tracked.

There are teenagers coming and going all the time.

With all of this activity and with them moving in and out, there are boxes and bags and piles of things and nothing is in its rightful place.

My house is a disaster area.

And we're trying to cram in all of the things that we meant to do this summer but ran out of time to do.

But he sure looks relaxed, doesn't he?

Men. Steeler Training Camp. Relaxed happiness.

You undoubtedly see that I'm not in this photo.

4 comments:

  1. You should lock yourself in a room away from the "disaster" and teenagers and have some quiet! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. And the fridge is perpetually empty. It will pass. I spread my stitching things around too, and say "ooops, sorry, hope you don't mind..." ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee, I love your post on Anna's blog. What a great story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm... men sure have a way of tuning out all the chaos! Imagine living with four of them...

    HERE WE GO STEELERS!! On to #7!!!

    ReplyDelete