Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ocean City 2010??

I know I said that I'd look more into an Ocean City, Maryland getaway at the end of the year, but I couldn't get the idea of a simple stitching getaway out of my mind. So I decided to just run with it.

Are any of you truly interested? I'm looking at March 25-26-27 (Thurs - Sun) 2010, and after only a brief search, I think we can get a beautiful, bright, beachfront condo to sleep four or six or eight (depending on your preferences) that would cost us only $245 a night. So that's $60 or $40 or $30 (approx) per night per person. That price includes bed linens and the cleaning service. There are no hidden fees, as far as I can tell.

If you think this is something you'd really like to do, email me (address is in my profile) so we can talk some more.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lee ~ thought about you last night as I got together with some other local stitchers. Hope you are well! And hope that Winter bellpull turns up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea... need to check date availability

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Ocean City! I'll keep it in mind, but can't plan that far ahead-maybe a few months tops. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Ocean City, Maryland too!. What a perfect place for a stitchers weekend.

    ReplyDelete